Mold and Mildew are the kryptonite to homeowners, and this dangerous fungi that germinates from plants can lead to sickness, bad health, and possibly death.
The birthplace of fungus is comprised of small organism that can appear in the air and homes almost anywhere. Mold and Mildew can become visible in the form of organism with a color of black, white, orange, green, or purple.
Mold and Mildew can manifest the fungi outdoor, and the incubation process emanates on moisture and reproduce tiny, lightweight spores that transmit through the air. Unbeknownst to most homeowners, people are exposed to Mold and Mildew everyday.
Mold and Mildew is a clear and present danger to the health of the homeowners. Mold and Mildew can irritate your eyes, skin, nose, throat, lungs, and cause lead sickness and hospitalization, especially if the homeowner has allergies and asthma.
Mold and Mildew can irritate your eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs that creates health concerns. If homeowners become sensitive to Mold and Mildew and inhale enormous amounts of spores, this potential fatal fungi can become a threat to your health and wellness.
Although Mold and Mildew is omnipresent inside the respective homes, this dangerous fungi can be found in the air, mildew requires moisture and warm temperature that becomes conducive to germinate and grow. Oftentimes, mold begins to grow in the intense heat of the summer under the right temperatures and conditions. Mold and Mildew can especially grow and expand in attacks, crawl spaces, and basements.
The antidote to prevent the growth of Mold and Mildew is to regularly clean up the house, especially closets, dresser drawers, and basements that gives life to this fungi. Homeowners must play defense to prevent the growth of Mold and Mildew, and preclude any nutrients that would invariably ignite mildew-causing molds.
Homeowners must not become paranoid about the potential growth of mold and mildew inside their respective homes. Mold and Mildew, like spiders, have an omnipresence inside every home. Homeowners must constantly disinfect their homes, and not leave wet towels, wet dish rags, and wet dirty clothes in the closets or basements. The key prevention strategy to eliminate Mold and Mildew is to daily the clean home utilizing household products such as Bleach, Comet, and Lysol spray.
IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN BUYING OR SELLING THEIR HOMES, PLEASE TELL THEM TO CALL:
WILLIAM “SUPER” BYRD ASSOCIATE BROKER DRAKE REALTY (404) 250-7445